- Sixth Form Applications
- Vision and Values in our Sixth Form
- About Sixth Form
- What our students think about Claremont's Sixth Form
- Outstanding Enrichment
- Pastoral Care in the 6th Form
- Sixth Form Curriculum
- Sixth Form Downloads
- University Success
- Oxbridge and Russell Group Successes
- Top Tips For Choosing Your A Levels
- Sixth Form Dress Code
Students in the sixth form are expected to dress smartly and appropriately for school.
Key things you CANNOT wear: ripped/faded jeans; tracksuit bottoms/tops & sportswear; baseball caps; and any clothing that is offensive, revealing or inappropriate for school in any other way.
Please click here for full dress code requirements for Sixth Form students