- Sixth Form Applications
- Vision and Values in our Sixth Form
- About Sixth Form
- What our students think about Claremont's Sixth Form
- Outstanding Enrichment
- Pastoral Care in the 6th Form
- Sixth Form Curriculum
- Sixth Form Downloads
- University Success
- Oxbridge and Russell Group Successes
- Top Tips For Choosing Your A Levels
- Sixth Form Dress Code
Sixth Form Applications
Following sign up at GCSE results day, we are only accepting students who already hold a conditional offer with us.
These are the arrangements for signing up to our sixth form:
- All students must confirm their place on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at the Sixth Form Registration Day in the Sports Hall.
- Students that have met the criteria for their courses should attend from 9 - 11am.
- Students with offers that have not met the criteria for their courses should attend from 12 - 2pm to discuss their options.
- No applications will be accepted after Tuesday 3rd September.
- School starts for Year 12 at 8.35am on Monday 9th September.
- Year 12 Parent Information Evening is on Monday 16th September from 6 - 7pm.
Important documents for students and parents: